If you have your own website and need some SEO Consulting on an add-hoc basis, you can pre-purchase a block of time from Good Good and I can offer a tailored service to you. This is how it works:
- You send your SEO questions that are relevant to your website
- I review them and estimate a duration
- We schedule the call based on mutual availability
- We speak on the phone or Skype (preferred) and I can answer your queries on your website on your screen
- You have your solution for your burning SEO questions
Some queries may relate to on-page SEO factors, or it could be on how to gain a higher page rank, either way, you can have someone professional who does this for a living tell you what you need over Skype. Please note these are specific and targeted replies that would apply to your website.
Minimum purchase is 1 hour, and for each site a 15 minute research block is used up before the call starts. I need to know your site and what the queries are before we start. On the other hand if you would like a general conversation about what to do with SEO and how to apply it before your project begins that’s also possible, then we’d just discuss it on the phone, but knowing what your about to do helps the call and ensures that I’m prepped for your queries. I deal with a very diverse client base, for instance in the morning I may speak to a cafe owner in Perth and then to an engineering company in Sydney followed by jeweler in New York.
Please note that I won’t reply to emailed questions without payment for SEO Consulting Time.
Some other queries may include:
- Which tools to use
- Advise on how to use SEO Tools/software
- Google Places results
- Competition review
- How to read your website statistics
- How to utilise Meta Tags
- Assistance with article/content writing for SEO
Please fill out this form below and I’ll be in contact